On 03/12/2015 08:56 PM, Steven Jones wrote:
Hi,

Currently it seems that IPA on RHEL6.6 is broken in terms of adding a
RHEL7.1 replica to it. ie following the document linked to below.

Should be a BZ case on it shortly via RH support (RH case number 01290601)
for an updated 389 rpm for 6.6.

I assume it will be the same for Centos 7.x  as your base is RHEL6.6.

Unless there is an already fixed 389/6.6 package somewhere I can try?   Its
a test bed for the actual upgrade so if it blows no biggee, anything to get
this advanced!

If I read your Case correctly, it already got a fresh set of RHEL-6.6 RPMs attached today morning :-)

regards

Steven

8><---

Are you following these instructions?