HI

yea , i saw that mail thread and he claims that he achieved somehow. but
not clear.

and the  steps mentioned is too technical for me. :) as i am very new to
IPA it's bit confusing.

later that thread also closed without proper explanation.

i think you guys can contact him to change existing wiki :) as there are
many solaris related documents which is pretty old.

anyway still waiting for rply

Regards,
Ben