Yogesh

My personal experience using AWS Linux and LDAP is not a good one and mostly an utter nightmare in relation to packages. Personally I would recommend you to keep away from AWS Linux and get a Centos, Fedora or Redhat. Still, if you want to go ahead, I can give you the right versions for a couple of packages as the default sudo given by Amazon simply DOES NOT work (no idea what they have done to it..)

Thanks