Yogesh

you do not need to explain me anything. Most people around here are on the same boat and working on this stuff already for quite awhile.

I forgot to mention this is for a PROPER sssd run, still you will need all those below as you will get some issues sorted (specially sudo related)

So...you need the following If I remember well..:

system-arch --> system Architecture

libipa_hbac-1.9.2-129.el6.-system_arch-.rpm
sssd-client-1.9.2-129.el6.-system_arch-.rpm
sssd-1.9.2-129.el6_5.4.-system_arch-.rpm
sudo-1.8.6p3-12.el6.-system_arch-

I haven't installed the freeIPA client but I have run sssd successfully for a 389-ds server and the above combination worked all right, specially the sudo bit which was a bit of a hell. To get to that point I spent a number of fun days thanks to the limitations provided by amazon on their packages.

Do not forget to install the epel and try to look for either "ipa" or "ipa-server" as I doubt that will be called freeipa at all.(I haven't tested that though.)

Gonzalo