From: "Sankar Ramlingam" <sraml...@redhat.com>
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Sent: Friday, 27 March, 2015 4:32:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Fwd: Unexpected IPA Crashes

On 03/27/2015 01:42 PM, David Kreuter wrote:

No, there are no entries with "segfaulter" neither in /var/log/messags nor in
journalctr.

Meanwhile we encountered several directory server hangs and I was able to
produce the stacktrace. Perhpas you can have a look.

Hi David,
You seem to have the latest/released version of 389-ds-base. You can probably
try an upgrade to get the latest of other dependent components and
389-ds-base-debuginfo.

Thanks,
-Sankar R.