On 04/12/2015 05:27 AM, Brian Topping wrote:
> Hi all, trying to figure out if I may have contaminated my ACIs in the
> process of upgrading my replicated deployment. I didn't upgrade the
> instances at the same time, is there any possibility that the 3.x ACIs
> contaminated the 4.x DIT?

What do you mean, by... contaminated? Can you please described what exactly
happened?

As Dmitri said, there were major ACI related changes in 4.0, but I am not sure
what is the problem in your case.

> If so, how would I check it? Is there an LDIF in the disto that I can
> manually compare the entries?

I am not sure which entries are you referring to. But from 4.0, most of the
ACIs are now generated dynamically, from Python code.