On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 08:47:12AM +0200, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> Thank you for the answer and help
>
> I mean this is working now ;) after some --uninstall and delete the
> certificate
> (?) . The wrong command I found with google :-(.
>
> The status command is not working on my system!

The "status" command's only job is to set an exit status to indicate
whether or not a certificate's okay (0 means okay, other values are
described in the man page), which is why it needs to be told which
certificate it's being asked about.

If you're looking for something human readable, you probably wanted to
use "list".  If it's not working as expected in some other way, could
you describe the problem you're seeing in more detail?

HTH,

Nalin