On second view, I think my brain misfiled this. Maybe the records were not set
up automatically, another DNS domain I thought had the records in fact do not.

As a feature request, it seems like if a domain is added to "Domain Realms", it
should also get the appropriate records for client autodiscovery.

Cheers, Brian