Hello,

I've been put in charge of implementing a solution that uses LDAP and kerberos
authentication. At first thought I should use openLDAP and Kerberos but found
freeIPA and looks really cool, however, when trying to install I keep getting
this error about configuration of CA:

The following operations may take some minutes to complete.
Please wait until the prompt is returned.

Configuring NTP daemon (ntpd)
  [1/4]: stopping ntpd
  [2/4]: writing configuration
  [3/4]: configuring ntpd to start on boot
  [4/4]: starting ntpd
Done configuring NTP daemon (ntpd).
Configuring directory server for the CA (pkids): Estimated time 30 seconds
  [1/3]: creating directory server user
  [2/3]: creating directory server instance
  [3/3]: restarting directory server
ipa         : CRITICAL Failed to restart the directory server. See the
installation log for details.
Done configuring directory server for the CA (pkids).
Configuring certificate server (pki-cad): Estimated time 3 minutes 30 seconds
  [1/20]: creating certificate server user
  [2/20]: configuring certificate server instance
ipa         : CRITICAL failed to configure ca instance Command '/usr/bin/perl
/usr/bin/pkisilent ConfigureCA -cs_hostname ipatest.ingenia.local -cs_port 9445
-client_certdb_dir /tmp/tmp-ARezzO -client_certdb_pwd XXXXXXXX -preop_pin
f0dLhx9bLX5qWHYx50h6 -domain_name IPA -admin_user admin -admin_email
root@localhost -admin_password XXXXXXXX -agent_name ipa-ca-agent
-agent_key_size 2048 -agent_key_type rsa -agent_cert_subject
CN=ipa-ca-agent,O=INGENIA.LOCAL -ldap_host ipatest.ingenia.local -ldap_port
7389 -bind_dn cn=Directory Manager -bind_password XXXXXXXX -base_dn o=ipaca
-db_name ipaca -key_size 2048 -key_type rsa -key_algorithm SHA256withRSA
-save_p12 true -backup_pwd XXXXXXXX -subsystem_name pki-cad -token_name
internal -ca_subsystem_cert_subject_name CN=CA Subsystem,O=INGENIA.LOCAL
-ca_subsystem_cert_subject_name CN=CA Subsystem,O=INGENIA.LOCAL
-ca_ocsp_cert_subject_name CN=OCSP Subsystem,O=INGENIA.LOCAL
-ca_server_cert_subject_name CN=ipatest.ingenia.local,O=INGENIA.LOCAL
-ca_audit_signing_cert_subject_name CN=CA Audit,O=INGENIA.LOCAL
-ca_sign_cert_subject_name CN=Certificate Authority,O=INGENIA.LOCAL -external
false -clone false' returned non-zero exit status 255
Configuration of CA failed

I'm including two install logs, one with dns-setup and the other without it.
Don't really know what I'm doing wrong, thought maybe I should allow
connections to certain ports in ip tables or something but have no clue really
and I'm quite new to this, help please..

Regards,

Remigio