I'm using OSX 10.10.3 (Yosemite) and I've followed the Freeipa/OSX guide at
I can do the following with very fast response time:
- id <ipauser> on osx host
- klist/kdestroy/kinit a ticket
- ssh via SSO to ipaserver with this ticket
- ping osxhost & osxhost.local from ipaserver
- lookup users in OSX directory app
- IPA server has "green light" in OSX network account server
The thing that fails for me is login from OSX login window. Well, it
doesn't fail but it took 12 minutes for an IPA user to login.
Any ideas what to look for?
Manage your subscription for the Freeipa-users mailing list:
Go to http://freeipa.org for more info on the project