I run a setup of two freeipa servers 4.1 on centos 7.

I have recently migrated from my my old master to a new one, decommissioning the two old servers and setting up another new replica.

When i try to add a new user i get the following error:

ERROR: Operations error: Allocation of a new value for range cn=posix ids,cn=distributed numeric assignment plugin,cn=plugins,cn=config failed! Unable to proceed.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
--

Viktor Voltaire
Mobile: +46 725 057 447 <tel:%2B46%20725%20057%20447>

***** Email confidentiality notice *****

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person or entity which it is addressed to. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the e-mail without taking notice of its content. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of the Aphelion Group. Therefore this e-mail does not represent a binding agreement nor an offer to deal. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Neither the Aphelion Group nor the sender can accept any liability for any kind of damage as the result of viruses, transmission errors or omissions in the contents of this message. If verification should be required please request a hard-copy version. Aphelion AB, Kungsgatan 2, 111 43 Stockholm, Sweden, www.aphelion.se <http://www.aphelion.se>