Hi Rob,

On Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2015, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> You need to resolve this error:
>
> TLS: could not initialize moznss PEM module - error -5977:Failure to
> load dynamic library.

thanks! I suspected that but it's great to have that confirmed.

> Without this you have no SSL in openldap, so lots of things won't work.

I'm currently rebuilding krb5 against the openldap build against libnss, to
then rebuild libapache-mod-auth-kerb against that same openldap, to then
rebuild freeipa against all those. Hoping that this will fix it.

> This is probably also causing the ldappasswd to fail at the end of
> ipa-server-install.

ah!

Thanks again, will keep you posted about my progress or failure! :-)

cheers,
        Holger