On 05/29/2015 10:02 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 05/29/2015 01:27 AM, David Lin wrote:
Hi,
When I try to add multiple hosts, on the web UI, when I go to the host
tab,

This means that Web UI calls `ipa host-find` and couple of `ipa host-show` commands. Could you try it in CLI find out which command fails?

So other web ui tabs work? Does service tab work(services has some common logic with hosts)?

I get
Certificate format error: (SEC_ERROR_LEGACY_DATABASE) The
certificate/key database is in an old, unsupported format.

What does this mean?

NSS returns SEC_ERROR_LEGACY_DATABASE when it can't read the database directory (for any reason, including non-existent directory)

That's strange. CCIng Petr. Maybe /etc/httpd/alias NSS database was
somehow damaged? Although I doubt that, in that case Apache would not be
able to serve https even.

+1

On one of the hosts, I do notice that when i do

ipa host-show

there is no certificate listed.

If you are using FreeIPA 4.1+, this is expected:

Martin

--
Petr Vobornik