Randall Harrison wrote:
Hey Rob,

I tried the install again with Java 1.7 and no joy. Do you recommend a
clean install with 1.7?

Be sure the CA is completely uninstalled. The installer sometimes doesn't record that a CA has been partially installed causing the uninstall to skip it, which causes subsequent installs to fail.

Do this:

# ipa-server-install --uninstal
# /usr/bin/pkiremove -pki_instance_root=/var/lib -pki_instance_name=pki-ca --force

Then try the install again.

rob

On Jun 17, 2015 6:15 AM, "Rob Crittenden" <rcrit...@redhat.com