On 6/22/15 5:15 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 06/21/2015 08:35 AM, Janelle wrote:
Hi,

Sure. Just login as a normal user to the WEB UI. screen is blank:

Of course, if you click on Actions - you will see those and you can click on them, but you can't do anything else. This is a vanilla server install, nothing fancy. Oh and there is no error message at all. Any browser = same results.

Tried clearing cache, history, web data.. Everything. Many of my users report
the same thing.  This is 7.1 with IPA 4.1.7

Now the funny part - login as "admin" and everything works fine. But I certainly
can't have everyone logging in as admin. :-)

~Janelle

Do you see any error in browser console?

Does this happen also to a user which doesn't have any RBAC role assigned(either directly or indrectly)?
AHA -- perhaps a clue:

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized) (json, line 0) [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized) (login_kerberos, line 0) [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (jquery-2.0.3.min.map, line 0)

~J