On Wed, Jul 08, 2015 at 02:26:02PM +0200, Karl Forner wrote:

> When using my freeIPA DNS name server for my domain example.test, I need to
> exclude some names from the server( to be forwarded to the DNS forwarder
> for instance.
>
> For example, I'd like foo.example.test not to be resolved, but forwarded.
> How could I implement this ?

That would mean you have two different nameservers authoritative for
the same DNS domain. That is generally not recommended setup.

Can't you make foo.example.test a CNAME to foo.example.org or another
hostname, in domain with different authoritative DNS server?

--
Jan Pazdziora
Senior Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat