On 07/10/2015 04:51 PM, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 04:09:45PM +0200, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Some of the dependencies are still in updates-testing repository. They have
been added to the COPR repository.

Now FreeIPA 4.2 could be installed even with the updates-testing repo
disabled. Sorry for your inconvenience.

I confirm things work now, I'm able to install and setup FreeIPA 4.2
server on Fedora 22 with the copr repo.

Thank you!

Any plans for the RHEL/CentOS 7 copr repo?

I'm sorry, I don't have a date for you yet. But as IPA 4.1 has Epel 7 COPR repo, IPA 4.2 will have it as well.
--
Petr Vobornik