Hi,

So I still have been unable to find the problem with blank screens for users when they login to the gui and can not manage anything other than OTP. Out of the box, vanilla install of FreeOTP on RHEL 7.x and using IPA 4.1.4, a user logs in, you see ALL the fields for a split second, before they go blank and there is no way to bring them back. This is over course frustrating since users can not add their SSH keys. They can change there PW, since that is on the ACTION button, which remains visible.

Are there any troubleshooting suggestions for this? I have not customized anything.

Thank you
~J