On 08/13/2015 09:25 PM, Janelle wrote:
AHA!!!

The problem is found, but the solution eludes me.
Any user "migrated" in compat mode has the problem. NEW users do not.
Thoughts? Ideas? troubleshooting? What do I need to make visible for
users to edit their settings?

How does the migrated user and a new user differ in your environment?

E.g. do they have different object classes?

~J