Hello,

System CentOS 7.

is it possible to change a certificate to add a subject alt name?

My "Problem" is, I have a Mail Server with name smtp.example.com and the
correct service certificates smtp/smtp.example.com & imap/example.com now I
make in my DNS Server (is a external system) a new Record "imap IN CNAME smtp"
but this is now missing in the certificate?

The Problem I mean is DNSSEC, so I can't setup this with freeIPA and I don’t
have a host/imap.example.com.

Have any a answer for MY Problem ;-).

I can't found nothing but I mean this is working with freeIPA?

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen / best regards,

 Günther J. Niederwimmer