On Mon, 14 Sep 2015, Morgan Marodin wrote:
The Pro edition.

I've solved my connection problem, I have to specify manually the username (
name.surname@ad_domain.com) with Microsoft SSPI.
In this mode is ok, but using Putty "Use system username" do not works for
me.

I don't know why :)
A problem is in the fact that when you use PuTTY's 'use system
username', it does only provide unqualified name there, e.g.
Administrator, not AD\Administrator or administra...@ad.test. On IPA
client side AD users are fully qualified and thus a user you are trying
to login to (Administrator) is not the same as the user you are
(adminsitra...@ad.test).
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy