On 09/24/2015 08:32 AM, Aric Wilisch wrote:
I need a way to validate that both the primary and the redundant FreeIPA
server’s DNS zones are in sync. What’s the simplest way for me to do this?

Do a DNS query to confirm that the SOA record for the primary is identical to the SOA for the secondary.

My boss won’t let me continue with an upgrade until he’s sure the primary and
redundant servers have the same DNS records and are in sync. I’ve tried finding
documentation on this but keep coming up blank.

Thanks in advance.