Hi,
guessing this is a quite frequent question, but I can't find any solid information about the topic. I want to specify a set of default sudo options so I don't have to specify these options for every other sudo rule I create.
There's supposed to be a magic "defaults" rule.
This old document (https://www.freeipa.org/images/7/77/Freeipa30_SSSD_SUDO_Integration.pdf) suggests it's cn=defaults,ou=sudorules,dc=example,dc=com which doesn't exist in my ipa 4.1 installation others suggest it's under ou=sudoers,dc=example,dc=com when poking around in ldap it looks like it could also be cn=sudorules,cn=sudo,dc=example,dc=com, but there is no way to be sure. Also, might it be as simple as create a defaults rule in the webui or cli with the default options set or is this a ldapmodify action?