On Mon, 12 Oct 2015, Andrey Ptashnik wrote:
I see, so your best advice is to wait for official release of 7.2 and
upgrade all at once even if I need just a few simple fixes like “search
for non-admin users” and etc…?

Are there any approximate timeline for 7.2 release?
"When it will be ready" would be a typical answer here.

If you need any advice on Red Hat Enterprise Linux release timeline from
Red Hat, talk to your Red Hat representative. There are also defined
processes by Red Hat support on how to request updates, they are beyond
of what FreeIPA upstream community mailing list could do.

Hope this helps.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy