Hello list,
can someone please clarify which configuration steps are needed to make FreeIPA
aware of additionals UPN suffixes defined on AD?

In my test environment I have a two way trust between the AD (Win 2012 R2) and
IPA (Fedora 23) servers. On the AD there are 2 UPNs and I need to authenticate
users with accounts based on those 2 UPNs via IPA against the AD.

I'm using FreeIPA 4.2.3-1 for FC23 but I'm still unable to make it work in this
scenario although the bug described here
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3559 is now fixed.

Thanks in advance for any kind reply.
--
gb

PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/
Primary key fingerprint: C510 0765 943E EBED A4F2 69D3 16CC DC90 B9CB 0F34