> Unfortunately it is, it is a bug in the way we update the krb5 libraries
> to point to a KDC.
>
> SSSD updates this information in a file under /var/lib/sss/pubconf and
> krb5 libraries read from it, however kinit cannot force sssd to
> re-evaluate if the file needs updating.

Is there a work-around ? I've run into this: Imy main server that is stuck
with the previous kdc, which is down.
And it can not pick up the new kdc. The problem is that the apache server
can not authenticate users anymore
for my kerberos-enabled web apps. How can I do without rebooting my server
?

Thanks.