Hi Josh,

On Tue, 12 Jan 2016, CFMS Support wrote:
Brilliant thanks. I still don't seem to be able to see any users, and
cannot sign in as a user from one of the groups that I can see.

Do you have any ideas about groups, I'm only picking up 8 static groups
when Member Attribute is set to memberof (Filter is cn=<GROUPNAME> and DN
is cn=groups,cn=accounts)
Show entries from /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-<INSTANC>/access that correspond
in time and connection from the PSA IP addresses. They will tell us what
exactly PSA tries to do.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy