Greetings FreeIPA Community,

I have been testing and working with the smart card login feature of the IPA server, and have had some successes with this project. However, my latest server/client setup isn't working as expected. I can where the problem is occurring, which is the Common Name on the Card is not being mapped to the proper attribute on the IPA server. So here's my question: Is there a howto which explains how an where this mapping occurs? Is this something I can configure myself, or is hard coded.

Sincerely,
--
*Michael Rainey*