Hello,

I would like to get freeipa to work with a proxy solution ( I currently have
this working with an active directory/no trust authentication and sudo but no
HBAC) including HBAC.  I can get sudo to work but not HBAC.  I see there is a
ticket for this as a new enhancement  #4634 but wanted to confirm that there
isn't another way to accomplish this.

Here is my current configuration for proxy and this works OK:

[domain/mikey.com]
sudo_provider = ipa
ipa_domain = va2.b2c.mikey.com
id_provider = ipa
auth_provider = ipa
access_provider = ipa
ipa_hostname = ip-10-12-177-28.va2.b2c.mikey.com
chpass_provider = ipa
ipa_server = _srv_, ip-10-12-177-24.va2.b2c.mikey.com
ldap_tls_cacert = /etc/ipa/ca.crt

id_provider = proxy
proxy_lib_name = files
auth_provider = ldap
reconnection_retries = 3
ldap_uri = ldap://adldaplb.mikey.com
ldap_search_base = dc=ad,dc=mikey,dc=com?subtree?
ldap_schema = AD
ldap_default_authtok_type = password
ldap_network_timeout = 120
ldap_opt_timeout = 120
ldap_search_timeout = 120
ldap_id_use_start_tls = false
ldap_user_object_class = user
ldap_group_object_class = group
ldap_user_name = sAMAccountName
enumerate = true
ldap_referrals = true
ldap_tls_reqcert = allow
ldap_tls_cacertdir = /etc/openldap/cacerts
ldap_access_filter = *
case_sensitive = false
lookup_family_order = ipv4_only
dns_resolver_timeout = 30