Hi all, I had a quick question.  I swear I had this before but that could
be the voices telling me it's true....
A normal user is logging into IPA (4.2.0) and filling in their phone number
and info no problem.  However when that user clicks on accounts above they
are then able to peruse the entire directory and all the other user
accounts.
I'm trying to remove that but for the life of me can't recall the ACI or
where that may be.

I really appreciate it, I'll continue to search through the previous
questions and if I find it before a reply will mark this closed with the
link.
Thank you all -
Wells