Hi,

YubiKey supports HOTP it appears, but im having a heck of a time
getting the token to add FreeIPA. The YubiKey tool gives me the OATH
Token which is 6 bytes and the secret key in 20 bytes hex. Ive entered
the secret key and OATH token into the "key" field, ive tried all
algorithms and get the error of "invalid 'ipatokenotpkey': Non-base32
digit found"

Am I missing something? Or is this just not possible at all? I can't
find any documentation on Google saying how to set these up.

Thanks!