Hi Sumit,

I've trying to download the rpm via the Koji client and have been unable to locate package. Are there any extra steps I need to complete before I can find the package, such as, create an account in Fedora Build System. Performing a general search for SSSD only returns a list of packages from Fedora Projects and nothing from the EL repo.

Thanks,

*Michael Rainey*
NRL 7320
Computer Support Group