Thanks Alexander.  I wasn't looking to get anything developed, just
curious if it would work or even if it there was something I could try
on my end like a change to a directory setting to see if it would even
work.  Understood that there's more in the connection between the
ipaclient and the DC then just LDAP.

Thanks
Marc Boorshtein
CTO Tremolo Security