Hi

I have IPA server 4,2 running on centos 7
(ipa-server-4.2.0-15.el7.centos.3.x86_64).

This morning, after many months of stable operation, I tried to add a
user and got this error via the web interface:

---
Operations error: Allocation of a new value for range cn=posix
ids,cn=distributed numeric assignment plugin,cn=plugins,cn=config
failed! Unable to proceed.
---

So basically, can't add any new users.

Would anyone know how I can troubleshoot this kind of IPA error, or
possibly have come across and resolved it before ?

Thanks in advance,
Traiano

Would anyone know