Hello Alander,

Thanks for the links, I hope it is for me possible to install it correct ?

The next question is, is it possible to integrate this in a owncloud
installation ?

This is the Background, to create this webserver for owncloud and with users
from IPA ?

A hard way ......... ;-).

Am Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016, 10:01:41 CEST schrieb Alexander Bokovoy:
> On Thu, 26 May 2016, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> >Hello Alexander,

> >> So you want to set up a web server on an IPA client and have this web
> >> server to use mod_nss with certificates from IPA CA?
> >
> >YES.... YES...... ;-)
> >
> >You have 100 Points ..... ;-)
>
> You have two options: mod_ssl and mod_nss.
> For mod_ssl we have it documented:
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/Apache_SNI_With_Kerberos
>
> For mod_nss it is mostly the same except that mod_nss brings working nss
> configuration in the rpm package already and all you need is to
> initialize NSS database in /etc/httpd/alias.
>
> Use instructions to setup SSL from
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/Setting_up_MediaWiki_to_run_against_FreeIPA
>
> while the page above contains full MediaWiki setup, the MediaWiki part
> is isolated and the rest is basically the same for any mod_nss based web
> server.

Thanks for the help,
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,