Can't wait!

Winny

Op 30-05-16 om 18:39 schreef Martin Basti:

On 30.05.2016 18:16, Winfried de Heiden wrote:
Hi all,
Thanks for the quick answer even though I send it to the wrong email address.
About "Please note that for AD users (which is IIRC the majority of your environment), SSSD should
already choose the right site." I noticed that, but I was curious about  the IPA part as well....

Now, it looks like this is going to be an item for IPA 4.4 (http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/DNS_Location_Mechanism/)
Willl it be?
Yes it will be there (unless something very very bad happen)

IPA 4.4 is announced "the end of May". When can we expect Freeipa 4.4, I curious to test....

Soon :)

Martin

Kind regards,

Winny