Hi,

first case: As per your direction, things are going well even if we are
facing some issues as well. even like once logged in to ipa-client machine
with ipa user with certain privilege after that while using terminal " TAB"
and " Arrow " keys have not working. due to the same we can not use the
system properly.

second case: if any policy would have to edit at any certain reason then it
will not update it with at real time, it could take some time to update new
changes. is there any command to update at real time?

third case: what are the sudo rule option?

only one sudo option you have shared across the doc " !authenticate " has
working fine. and it will not take other custom options.

example:  I added one sudo option inside sudo rule like " rootprivilege "
but its showing one error on client machine while checking allowed
commands.

Please revert back.