Hi All,
I want to protect my publicly exposed AWS EC2 instances with SSH key and OTP. I
have my freeIPA v4 all up and running. I am able to SSH in to my IPA clients
with my private key however i want to include OTP into this login process. I
have enabled OTP for one test user in my FreeIPA and i am able to login with
password+OTP using browser admin URL BUT how do i challenge the same user for
OTP when trying to SSH login into RedHat?
I have tried adding this in my freeIPA server /etc/ssh/sshd_config but no luck
- do not get challenged for OTP when using SSH.

ChallengeResponseAuthentication yes
UsePAM yes
AuthenticationMethods publickey,keyboard-interactive
PasswordAuthentication no
Thanks in Advance,Deepak