On Thu, 11 Aug 2016, Deepak Dimri wrote:
Hi All,
I want to protect my publicly exposed AWS EC2 instances with SSH key
and OTP. I have my freeIPA v4 all up and running. I am able to SSH in
to my IPA clients with my private key however i want to include OTP
into this login process. I have enabled OTP for one test user in my
FreeIPA and i am able to login with password+OTP using browser admin
URL BUT how do i challenge the same user for OTP when trying to SSH
login into RedHat?  I have tried adding this in my freeIPA server
/etc/ssh/sshd_config but no luck - do not get challenged for OTP when
using SSH.
man sshd_config -> AuthenticationMethods.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy