Jeff Goddard wrote:
I've looked though these but not found anything helpful. It appears as
though my previous statement about the 1 group being found was
misleading as the sssd.$mydomain.com.log file reports that no sudo rules
are found. Does this mean that the LDAP tree being searched is different
on ubuntu vs centos?

I find that extremely unlikely.

You may want to outline more what you've already checked.

For example, is sss in sudoers in /etc/nsswitch.conf?

You can check the 389-ds access log to see what, if any queries are being made. I'd clean the sssd cache in advance.

rob

Jeff

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 2:13 PM, Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com