We have IPA replica set up in RHEL 6.4 and is FreeIPA 3.0.0

We can only add the clients from IPA Server 01, not from IPA Server 02.
When I tried to add the client from IPA Server 02, getting the error,

ipa: ERROR: Insufficient access: SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error:
Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information (KDC
returned error string: NOT_ALLOWED_TO_DELEGATE)

SASL/GSSAPI authentication started

SASL username: vp...@example.net

SASL SSF: 56

SASL data security layer installed.

ldap_modify: No such object (32)

        additional info: Range Check error

modifying entry "fqdn=cpe-5061747522f9.example.net
,cn=computers,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=net"

Could you please help us to fix this?

Appreciate your help in advance,

Linov Suresh.