On Fri, 16 Sep 2016, lejeczek wrote:
I appreciate the fact that it might be a complex task, however a supported(CLI) way to if not revert it all back to pre-install state but at least to take samba out of IPA's hands would be nice to have. Would it be ok to leave IPA+ds389 part as is and only change, reconfigure Samba - I believe so - if yes then a CLI option to achieve this would be very desired.
Rob's workaround only... "built-in".
We looked at it from multiple angles and decided against it. You are
welcome to create a script for that and publish it.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy