Hi,

I have a question about the IPA-AD trust scenario where POSIX attributes are
store in AD.

I would like to know if it's possible to store public SSH user key in Active
Directory in some user's object attribute - the same way as uidNumber or
loginShell. I can't find any suitable attribute for ssh in AD schema but the
uidNumber,gidNumber and others are already presented (win2012).

So is there any chance to extend AD schema and let the IPA server get public
ssh user's key from AD the same way as other POSIX attributes ? Is it IPA ready
for that and how that attribute should be named in AD ?

Thanks,

Jan