I just joined this list, so if this question has been asked before (and I'll
bet it has), I apologize in advance.

A google search was unrevealing, so I'm asking here: we're running FreeIPA
Version 3.0.0 on CentOS 6.6.   It looks like the password complexity
requirements are limited to setting the number of character classes to require,
i.e. setting it to "2" would require your new password to be any two of the
character classes.

What if you wanted new passwords to meet specific class requirements, i.e. a
mix of UL, LC, and numbers.  It looks like you would use a value of "3" to
accomplish this, but that would also allow UC, LC, and special, or LC, numbers,
and special, but you don't want to allow the those:  how would you specify that?

Also, what if you had a requirement for more than one of the character classes,
i.e. you want to require two UC characters or two special characters?

Thanks in advance for the help,
Chip Bennett

This message is solely for the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information.