On 10.11.2016 13:00, James Harrison wrote:
Hi All,
We use port 2234 for all sshd connections on our systems.

It looks loke ipa-conncheck uses port 22.

Can this be changed to use 2234? This would be for replicas and clients I presume.

This is quite urgent.

Many thanks,
James Harrison

Hello,

maybe is possible to use local ssh config and manually set port per host
http://nerderati.com/2011/03/17/simplify-your-life-with-an-ssh-config-file/

if not then it is not possible to change SSH port without changing ipa-conncheck code You didn't specify version of IPA, so in master git branch related code is in ipa-replica-conncheck, class SshExec.__call__

Martin