Hello.Thanks for your help Martin that worked.
James HarrisonĀ

  On Thu, 10 Nov, 2016 at 12:15, Martin Basti<mba...@redhat.com> wrote:

 On 10.11.2016 13:00, James Harrison wrote:

  Hi All, We use port 2234 for all sshd connections on our systems.
  It looks loke ipa-conncheck uses port 22.
  Can this be changed to use 2234? This would be for replicas and clients I
presume.
  This is quite urgent.

  Many thanks, James Harrison

 Hello,

 maybe is possible to use local ssh config and manually set port per host
http://nerderati.com/2011/03/17/simplify-your-life-with-an-ssh-config-file/

 if not then it is not possible to change SSH port without changing
ipa-conncheck code
 You didn't specify version of IPA, so in master git branch related code is in
ipa-replica-conncheck, class SshExec.__call__

 Martin