Jakub,

Thanks for response
On 27 November 2016 at 15:43, Jakub Hrozek <jhro...@redhat.com> wrote:

>> I have noticed an error that pop up as the final line after running

>> lookup_read_map: lookup(sss): getautomntent_r: No such file or directory
>>
>>  failed to read map
>>
>> Have anyone found a way to clean up that error?
>>

> No idea without more context, sorry. Does auto mounter actually work for you
> or are some maps missing?

The mount work fine actually. I only noticed the error because I have
a script that is consuming the standard output from "automount -m"
command.  I thought instead of filtering away the error, it would be
more prudent to fix the root issue.

> The message can really be harmless, because the client (=automounter)
> iterates over the maps returned by the server (=sssd in this context) until
> the server returns ENOENT. I agree though the message is confusing and we’ll
> be (most probably) looking at some autofs enhancements in the next sssd
> version..

Now that I have shared some context, is there any way I can track down
whats might be causing it? Or better, whats are some of the candidate
mistakes that can trigger it.

Regards,

William