Hi
On 12/22/2016 09:31 AM, Georgijs Radovs wrote:
Hello everyone!

Today, I've updated 2 FreeIPA servers from version 4.2 to version 4.4.

Both of these servers are Masters and CAs, both are replicating between each other.

But, when I run

*ipa topologysegment-find* to view replication agreements for *domain* and *ca* suffixes

it returns zero results.

Web UI also does not show any agreements, but when I try to create a replication agreement between both servers, I get error that agreement already exists.

Also, when viewing directory using ldap browser, I found these containers:

DN: cn=ca+nsuniqueid=7252d047-c76611e6-a1fcaefe-5d4473a3,cn=topology,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=example,dc=com

DN: cn=domain+nsuniqueid=7252d000-c76611e6-a1fcaefe-5d4473a3,cn=topology,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=example,dc=com

Both of them contain topology segments, which I'm trying to create, but they do not show up anywhere.
this is unfortunatly the result of raising the domainlevel and creating segments while replication conflict entries exist. In the next update we will prevent this by checking for conflicts before raising domainlevel.

How do I remove nsuniqueid attribute or delete those containers?
not so simple, I'll try to sketch the options for cn=domain, the procedure for cn=ca is then the same.

So lets say you have:
cn=domain,cn=topology,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=example,dc=com
cn=domain+nsuniqueid=7252d000-c76611e6-a1fcaefe-5d4473a3,cn=topology,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=example,dc=com
cn=segment1,cn=domain+nsuniqueid=7252d000-c76611e6-a1fcaefe-5d4473a3,cn=topology,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=example,dc=com

and what you want is:
cn=domain,cn=topology,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=example,dc=com
cn=segment1,cn=domain,cn=topology,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=example,dc=com

unfortunately the segment is below the conflict entry. so you have two options: - remove the "normal" entry and then rename the conflict entry, this will leave child parent relationship and the dn of the segment should be adjusted automatically

- move the segment to the "normal" entry (it could be rejected by the topology plugin, so you would have to disable it temporariliy on the server where you run this)
and then remove the "conflict" entry

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill, Eric
Shander