Hi Free IPA team

Let me further clarify the question that is asked by Niraj below.

Currently, we have 1 master FreeIPA server and 1 client server. Evaluating your
product for production deployment
Master and client connectivity is established and when creating the user in the
web console, it is indeed creating the user in the client machine

However, When we add public key through the web console below, this key is not
created(or transfered) to the client machine(checked by logging into the
server) that blocks the key based access to this machine

[cid:image003.jpg@01D26CCB.55E68FA0]

Could you please let us know if this key is supposed to be created to the
client machine natively with FreeIPA
when registering the key through the console above?  Are we missing any
configuration to enable this
key registration to client machine? Thank you for your response in advance

Best regards

Hirofumi Morikawa
Accenture
Certified Technology Architect - Emerging Technologies group