Hello All,

I have managed to lose the Directory Manager password for my FreeIPA 4.4.0
instance.  I've found the following documentation:

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/docs/389ds/howto/howto-resetdirmgrpassword.html

And:

    http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/Change_Directory_Manager_Password

I'm confused as to whether I need to follow the procedure in the second link
because of the following note on the page:

    The following procedure is only applicable to FreeIPA 3.2.1 or older. Since
FreeIPA 3.2.2 (and ticket #3594), the procedure is automated as a part of
preparing a replica info file by using ipa-replica-prepare

The wording of that seems to indicate that it is a copy/paste from a different
doc on how to setup PKI (due to the reference to ipa-replica-prepare).

Could someone shed some light on the proper way to go about resetting the
Directory Manager password in 4.4.0?

Thanks,